Friday, January 8, 2016

Sorry for the inactivity!!

You might have noticed that I am inactive on Google+, Scratch, Youtube, and other things. Don't worry! I'm just really busy with life. I have school, homework, and other things that keep me busy, and of course, real-life things are first priority for most people! I am really sorry for not being up to date with my communities, especially my Anti Brony Community, Viziepop Community, and my Pokemon RP community on Google+! Due to my business I have decided what to do with them.

Anti Brony Community- I will assign a new owner, possibly being a mod that has been a moderator for a long time. I will still be one of the owners.

Vivziepop Community- I will still be the owner, and I will decide the contest winners soon!

Pokemon RP- I will assign a lot of members to become Moderators, and check from time to time. I will still be the owner.

Thank you guys for being considerate! :D

Artwork: Gidgetdigital

No comments:

Post a Comment